Tuesday, January 9, 2007

Home

Today I am working from home; juggling both my regular job and Greyt Inspirations stuff.
I feel a terrible cold coming on, and the weather is not so great either.

We have had a fabulous winter so far (in my opinion), but I have always said that when we do get snow...it will "dump" on us. Well, my prediction is coming true. It started snowing yesterday and is snowing hard today. They are saying it will continue into tomorrow. We should end up with tons of snow.

I'm sure the local ski hill operators are doing a happy dance right now. I did feel for them, most of them had to shut down and it was having a ripple effect on the local businesses. I know that we needed the snow for the local economy...we have many ski hills in the area...but I could have done without the snow.

Is March here yet? We are going to Georgia and Florida again this year for a week of sun and fun.

Have a greyt day,
Joanne

No comments: